Monday, March 1, 2010

I just took my learning profile and I realized that I am best at interpersonal and musical. i feel that these two points describe me the best. i enjoy communicating with people and seem to get along with strangers just fine. i like to make friends and go out with them occasionally. For being a musical person, i feel it is partly because of the fact that i am constantly plugged on to my ipod and listening to music for hours on. i guess i cant survive a day without music by my side.
My weakest is Naturalistic and linguistic. i feel that time to time, i find it hard to find the perfect word for the situation and i prefer using graphs and tables to just plain word documents. However, i am surprised that i am not naturalistic as i always help my dad with gardening during the weekends, but i have to admit that i did not enjoy gardening and sometime i feel that i cannot "connect" with nature.
Hence , it can be seen that i am inclined towards music and people.

No comments:

Post a Comment